1. What’s your favorite fall memory?
There were three consecutive years while I was in high school that my big cousin took me to Six Flags Fright Fest. It was our Halloween must-do. Although I never went on any rides, the experience was more than enough. Ugh! Now I feel old.
2. What’s your favorite fall drink?
Hmmn. I pretty much drink the same thing year round unless my family makes sorrel or sea moss…which is usually around the holiday time. Ok, so yea. My favorite fall drink would have to be sorrel or sea moss.
3. What’s your favorite fall clothing item?
I love my leather H&M jacket.
4. What’s one item that you want to add to your closet this fall?
I really want a pair of black denim overalls.
5. What’s your favorite fall scent?
I start burning candles the minute the air gets chilly and mild scents like vanilla are my favorite. I burned through this soy amaretto vanilla candle in a day.
6. What’s your favorite fall movie?
The Twilight Saga
7. What’s your favorite fall beauty product?
I’m still on the hunt for one.
8. What’s your favorite comfort food?
So I like to call myself a mac and cheese connoisseur, but when a roti craving kicks in…!
9. What’s your favorite fall candle?
10. What song gets you into the fall spirit?
Fantasia – When I See U. This song makes me think of cozy knits and cuddling.
Let’s keep this tag going, ladies: