I spent a week in Portland, Oregon last month and was able to live out some of my PNW Instagram dreams. Between beautiful scenery, crisp air, peace and quiet, no sales tax (hello!) and amazing food – it’s definitely a city I would revisit. We AirBnBed an RV (yes, an RV) in North Portland, which in itself was an experience. If you want cozy, there’s your cozy. Continue reading “Portland Reflections: A Photo Diary” »
I’ve been getting compliments on my skin lately and that’s when it dawned on me. So, I went digging for pictures from when I first discovered my acne and to my amazement my skin has come a long way. Continue reading “How I Cleared Up My Acne | Acne Update” »
- Do what you have to do for you – no one else.
- You’re not the only twenty-something trying to find your way.
- Never doubt your priorities and goals because those around you have different ones set. Set your own.
- You have to let it go, and let go.
- Stretch yourself.
- Be confident in your present.
- Be present and soak it all in.
- Ask for help when you need it. Trying to do everything ourselves isn’t a good idea.
- Always have a Plan B.
- Keep things to yourself. Like, seriously.
- You’ll find money for the things that matter to you, and that’s fine.
- Set a bedtime for yourself and wake up early. There’s nothing like getting an early start on your day.
- You always have a choice.
- They say exercise is the magic pill – it’s true. We’re only getting older!
- If you can comfortably hang with the older folk, you’re cool. With age comes wisdom. Listen, watch and learn.
- It’s never too late to start over. No fears, no regrets.
- Work with what you have.
- Learn your family history and cultural background. You can’t know your future without knowing your past.
- Money comes and goes, just be smart with it.
- Eat. Pray. Love.
- Update your wardrobe and switch up your style. It’ll feel so refreshing.
- God works in mysterious ways but you have to let Him.
- Get it out of your head and onto paper. Your goals, your visions, your tasks – everything.
- Learn from others’ mistakes.