Until next time… Continue reading “California Reflections Week #2: A Photo Diary” »
One incredible week down and one more to go. Continue reading “California Reflections Week #1: A Photo Diary” »
I spent a few days in Toronto during Caribana weekend. No official Caribana festivities went down, but just being away was enough. Most of my time was spent with family and being present in my surroundings. Continue reading “Toronto Reflections | A Photo Diary” »
- Do what you have to do for you – no one else.
- You’re not the only twenty-something trying to find your way.
- Never doubt your priorities and goals because those around you have different ones set. Set your own.
- You have to let it go, and let go.
- Stretch yourself.
- Be confident in your present.
- Be present and soak it all in.
- Ask for help when you need it. Trying to do everything ourselves isn’t a good idea.
- Always have a Plan B.
- Keep things to yourself. Like, seriously.
- You’ll find money for the things that matter to you, and that’s fine.
- Set a bedtime for yourself and wake up early. There’s nothing like getting an early start on your day.
- You always have a choice.
- They say exercise is the magic pill – it’s true. We’re only getting older!
- If you can comfortably hang with the older folk, you’re cool. With age comes wisdom. Listen, watch and learn.
- It’s never too late to start over. No fears, no regrets.
- Work with what you have.
- Learn your family history and cultural background. You can’t know your future without knowing your past.
- Money comes and goes, just be smart with it.
- Eat. Pray. Love.
- Update your wardrobe and switch up your style. It’ll feel so refreshing.
- God works in mysterious ways but you have to let Him.
- Get it out of your head and onto paper. Your goals, your visions, your tasks – everything.
- Learn from others’ mistakes.